| _ -1
2015 Passes will be available for purchase this spring, with tickets for individual films available for purchase after all festival films have been announced in late May. Please join our mailing list or follow our Facebook / Twitter feeds to be notified!
CONSIDER PUCHASING A PASS - Passes offer convenience and flexibility:
2014 Ticket / Pass Options:
- You donít have to preselect which films and seminars you want to attend Ė you can decide at any time.
- Just in town for one day? Consider the Day Tripper.
- Want to move to the head of the line? Purchase the Silver, Gold, or Black Pass and be welcomed at the front of the line at all of the venues.
- Looking to mix and mingle with the celebrities and filmmakers? The Gold Pass and Black Pass include access to private parties, intimate gatherings, and networking events.
- Individual Tickets [$12]: Available in limited quantities for all film screenings and seminars, as well as the opening night concert and outdoor film screening. In the event of a sold out showing, reserved seats unclaimed by pass holders are released as Rush Ticket sales 15 minutes prior to showtime.
- Day Tripper Passes[Fri $90] [Sat $99] [Sun $90]: Updated this year! Due to the seating logistics at our smaller venues we had to make some changes to our Day Tripper option: Entitles holder to entry at the main venues 1 & 2, and rush priority (first right to unclaimed seats after ticket and four day pass holders have been seated) at venues 3a, 3b, 3c, & 4. The pass covers all regular program films/seminars for one day of the Festival. If you desire guaranteed entry at all the venues, upgrade to the Bronze pass or higher.
- Bronze Pass [$300]: Entitles holder to entry to all films/seminars for all 4 days of the Festival (Thu-Sun), including the Thursday opening night concert and outdoor film screening. If you would like to skip the lines, upgrade to the Sliver Pass.
- Silver Pass [$500]: Move to the head of the lines with the Silver Pass and enjoy all films/seminars for all 4 days of the Festival, including the Thursday opening night concert and outdoor film screening. $100 of this pass is tax deductible. If you would like to attend the VIP parties, upgrade to the Gold Pass.
- Gold Pass [$2,500]: An all access VIP pass! Entry to all films/seminars as well as VIP receptions and parties and filmmaker lunch. Move to the head of the lines with priority entry. Limited quantity of Gold Passes. If you enjoy the royal treatment and would like to bring a friend, upgrade to the Black Pass.
- Black Pass [$10,000 for 2]: Support the festival while having a good time. Two transferable all access passes with all of the benefits of the Gold Pass PLUS red carpet celebrity treatment, including concierge service and other perks. Only 10 Black Passes available. For more info and to apply, click here.
PASS PHOTOS: To avoid a $5 processing fee and to allow pre-fabrication of passes, we must receive a passport-style photo (headshot -- WHITE/LIGHT colored background strongly preferred) at least 24 hours prior to pass pick-up. A form will be available to upload a digital photo for each pass upon completion of your online order; a link to the photo upload page is also provided in your emailed receipt. Alternatively, email your photo(s), along with the order number and associated names, to email@example.com.